French Immersion
Release Date
7 October 2011

French Immersion (2011)

1h 39min · Comedy
A contemporary comedy about five Anglo-Canadians - actually four Anglos and a New Yorker - who find themselves in a two-week total immersion French program in a remote town in Northern Quebec. The place is perfect for total immersion, since according to the most recent census the population is 97% Quebecois "pure laine," unilingually French, and fervently nationalist. No one is quite sure who or what the remaining 3% is. - Written by Park Ex Pictures
5.2/10
IMDB
Available Quality
720p 1080p 3D
MOVIE MEDIA
  • French Immersion French Immersion
CAST & CREW
HIGH SPEED TORRENTS
TORRENT NAME
  • French Immersion 2011 1080p

  • French Immersion 2011 720p

  • French Immersion 2011 WEB-DL

  • French Immersion 2011 HDRip

  • French Immersion 2011 DVDRip

MOVIE TORRENTS
No torrents available at the moment...
We couldn't Find any torrents for this title.
This could happen in the case the movie is too old/unpopular, or in the case the movie is still in theaters.
If this is a new movie, please come back later to get updated about new torrents, just give it some time :)
MEMBERS AREA
STATISTICS
1,106,931 Movies
3,950,033 Torrents
26,926 Registered Users
10,096 Watchlists

Important Message!

Recently we've made some changes to our website that require old users to reset their password.

If you signed up before November 4 2016, please click the button below and follow the instructions to get a new password.